This weekend was a busy one for all of us at STT! We were spotted all over the New York metropolitan area.
1. Ramon spent the weekend celebrating Puerto Rican Day by parading around Brooklyn with his Puerto Rican buddies :)
2. Kaitlin explored Hoboken, NJ, taking some time to wander through the Ferry Terminal & along the piers, iced vanilla latte in hand.
3. Anna went to Ana Sortun’s renowned restaurant Oleana, in Cambridge MA. She had an amazing dinner on the outdoor patio - Anna got the chef’s vegetable tasting menu with all locally sourced food. Also, do you see the fabulous West Palm clutch she’s holding?
4. Divya went to JP Mellon and ate the best sour cream apple pie she’s ever had!
5. Mariah took a nice walk in Central Park around the reservoir. The bridges gave her design ideas for rings and bracelets.
6. Kara was in Battery Park with family members riding bikes with the Statue of Liberty in the background!
7. Victoria went to the Botanical Gardens to check out the Monet Gardens Exhibit!
8. Lindsey was at the Tony Awards Rehearsal with Neil Patrick Harris standing a few feet away!
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?